Monday, January 25, 2010

nothing comes free

I wanted to join Biggest Loser Club online. Ingatkan free. As in just something online you check on every few days to see what you should eat and what kind of exercises you should do. Rupa-rupanya, ya tuhan...20 USDs a month?!!!!! Okay la, much less than joining a gym I guess.


My uncle lost 10 kilos in a month. The price? Eating rolled oats and nothing else three times a day.
Sanggup?
That seems too pricey for me. I don't know if I can sacrifice all that good food!!!

Yeah, Raja, you can TOTALLY stop being my friend if I bring rolled oats in a tupperware when I go out with you guys.

2 comments:

Farah Razif said...

what is rolled oats?

izzati noris said...

Rolled oats are traditionally oat groats that have been rolled into flat flakes under heavy rollers and then steamed and lightly toasted. Thick-rolled oats are large whole flakes, and thin-rolled oats are smaller, fragmented flakes. Oat flakes that are simply rolled whole oats without further processing can be cooked and eaten as "old-fashioned" oatmeal, but more highly fragmented and processed rolled oats absorb water much more easily and therefore cook faster, so they are sometimes called "quick" or "instant" oatmeal.

basically, rolled oats are thinner than instant oats like quaker oats. they absorb less water too so they don't get all soggy. you can kinda taste each painful piece when you eat them

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com