Wednesday, May 19, 2010

its been 2 and a half months,

and it surprises me that I really can mean every word when I say that not a day passes by when you don't cross my mind at least once. I never guessed that I could miss my annoying kid brother so much :) And for the first time, ever, we couldn't celebrate your birthday together. I hope, where you are, you will enjoy yourself and appreciate our birthday gift to you (hint: it's the 49 year old lady in hijab a.k.a Mama) and everything else that we've sent along with her (which, honestly, is a WHOLE LOT of things).



hehe :p



Happy 16th Birthday baby brother :)

2 comments:

kemily said...

ur lucky babybrother.. he is sow lucky to have someone like u =)

izzati noris said...

i have no idea why, but thank you :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com