Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ten Day Challenge: Day Four

The things that cross my mind a lot are mainly questions; not necessarily relevant or important ones...in fact, most of them are rather mundane but, here goes:

1. Am I doing the right thing with my life?

2. Will I succeed?

3. Why's a chair called a chair? (No joke, I've really asked myself this a tonne of times)

4. What to eat? (This I think about at least 5 times a day)

5. Damn I'm getting fat

6. What next?

7. Holy cow...I talk to much.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

You know, I've asked myself that a few times but never until I saw that I'm not the only one that wonders about this, did I think to find out.
So here it is: chair.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=chair

And now knowing the history, I'd much rather prefer sitting on the floor.

izzati noris said...

hahaha. i don't know why i never bothered to find out either, but thanks for the link :)good to know.

well if you're gonna start sitting on the floor, i think you'll have to find out why it's called that too :p

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com