Sunday, August 16, 2015

Here Goes Nothing

It's been much too long since I last visited this page, much less written on it.

Once upon a time, writing was my sanctuary and the best way for me to express myself. I had notebooks filled with poetry and verse, and lots of loose paper lying around with words pencilled over a single thought.

But then Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram came along and suddenly, I found I could say whatever I wanted in under 140 characters.

It's quite a shame really, since it's made me fairly rusty with language.

So I made a mid-year's resolution (nobody said resolutions should only be at the beginning of the year, right?) to write more often thus, my return to the blogsphere.

I'm hoping to post at least once every fortnight and it could be anything from daily rants to recipes but let's just see if I can discipline myself enough to do that.

Here goes nothing! 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com