Thursday, May 27, 2010

lelaki lain macam

My father, ever the wise man, said to me "lelaki yang boleh tahan you ni...lelaki lain macam sikit"

Apparently, I am one of those girls who's hard to be with because of my lack of tolerance, my big headed-ness, my stubborn demeanor, etc, etc. Apparently, girls like me (all of the above and more) need men--real men, not boys, and not wimpy guys--who are strong enough to be able to allow me to exude my strength without actually emasculating him, or making him feel smaller.

I've been told that I'm a person who deserves a man who will be good to me; a man who can respect my thoughts and still be able to share his without imposing, a man who will allow me to grow, a man who can accept me when I'm too needy and/or too independent, a man who will complement my intelligence (if I have any) but still understand and entertain my childishness, a man who can afford to take me where I want to go (because God knows I have TONNES of places to go to). So this...man...this elusive person who's so hard to find, I hope I will meet him some day, I hope he will find me deserving, I hope he will be able to love me for me.


Whomever you may be, Mr. Right, Lelaki Lain Macam, I miss you dearly. And one day, when the time is right, I pray you will come up to me, say "hello" and change the rest of my life.


Until then...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com